The dental laboratory is a place to complete all the tasks that the patient does not participate in the oral medicine, such as making dentures, model making, polishing, etc. The laboratory with good conditions can carry out porcelain teeth, casting brackets, etc. The other is called The dental laboratory is a place specializing in the production (making) of dentures, and the location is generally not in the hospital. The dental lab tools commonly used in dental laboratories are Gypsum settling basin, Dental lab micromotor, Dental Vibrator, Dental implant machine, Dental laboratory workstation, etc.
The dental laboratory is the workplace of the technician. Like the dental clinic, it is one of the indispensable organizations for the restoration process. The working status of the formula directly affects the quality of the dental restoration.
Workers in the laboratory may be exposed to various pathogenic microorganisms, which may cause infectious diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid this situation.
1. The staff should pay attention to their own protection, and wear protective clothing, masks, protective goggles, hats, gloves, etc.
2. All impressions, restorations, relationship recorders, models, etc. taken out of the patient’s mouth must be disinfected before being sent to the laboratory. All items that have been in contact with the patient must be washed away from the saliva and blood debris, and then disinfected
3. Regular studio disinfection.
4. Dispose of waste materials in the laboratory reasonably according to the regulations of the relevant departments.
1. Professional manufacturer of dental technician equipment
2. Ex-factory quality assurance and low price
3. Professional one-to-one after-sales service