The oral irrigator is a kind of auxiliary tool for cleaning the mouth. It uses the pulse water impact to clean the teeth and the gap between the teeth. It is mainly portable and desktop, and the general washing pressure is from 0 to 90psi.
Apart from being uncomfortable and bacteria-laden, the food debris stuck in the crevices of your teeth can be even more harmful because it provides nutrients to plaque.If not removed in time, dental plaque is easy to calcify, become "calculus" accumulation in the root of the teeth, oppression and stimulation of the periodontal environment, causing periodontal atrophy.So, using dental flushes and flossing to clean the gaps between your teeth is actually blocking one of the main sources of nutrients for plaque.In addition to the function of cleaning teeth and oral cavity, water floss can also massage the gums, promote the blood circulation of the gums and enhance the resistance of local tissues.At the same time, it can eliminate bad breath caused by poor oral hygiene.
1. Clean the dental plaque on the surface of teeth, keep the mouth clean and make people feel fresh.
2. Clean tongue coating and remove bad breath.
3. Effectively remove food residues and harmful bacteria that accumulate in tooth crevices that cannot be reached by toothbrush and floss, effectively preventing tooth decay, gingivitis, dental calculus and periodontitis.
4. Massage and stimulate gums, improve blood circulation, relieve toothache and inhibit bleeding gums.
5. Help children develop good oral hygiene habits to prevent early dental caries.
6. Simple and efficient cleaning orthodontic appliance is a powerful tool for people who are undergoing orthodontic correction or wearing dentures to clean their oral cavity.
1. Severe bad breath
2. Gums bleed
3. Wear orthodontic appliances
4. Have dental caries, gingivitis, periodontitis and other oral diseases
5. There are dental implants and dentures in the oral cavity
6. Cleaning after oral surgery is needed to prevent infection
There is.Electric toothbrush can only clean 60% of the surface of the teeth, the remaining 40% of the blind areas such as teeth, tooth socket and groove are easy to have food residues, forming gum inflammation, halitosis, dental caries and other oral problems, so at this time with pressure water floss can be more thorough than electric toothbrush, toothpick, dental floss to clean the mouth.
Not right.For the first time, gingival bleeding is because the teeth are not adapted to the pressure of water floss or gingival inflammation, which will improve after about a week of use. People with sensitive teeth can use the sensitive mode first and slowly adapt to it.There was soft dirt and fine food residue in the gap between the teeth, but the gap between the teeth became bigger after rinsing.
No, toothbrush is a necessary part of cleaning teeth. Brushing your teeth twice a day is essential. There is no other tool that can replace it.The main function of the tooth flusher is to clean the tooth gap and gingival groove, which are difficult to clean with a toothbrush. It is an important supplement for tooth brushing.
Can't.Dental stones have calcified and need to be broken by a professional machine in a regular oral hospital.Dental rinsing device can prevent the occurrence of dental calculus from the source by rinsing off the tartar in the difficult corners of the teeth.
A healthy oral use will not bleed. Bleed teeth indicate inflammation. It is recommended that you go to a regular clinic for treatment, and adhere to the use of dental flushes.
Lean forward and place the nozzle in your mouth with your mouth slightly open, aiming at your teeth, rinsing each tooth one by one along the gum line.Focus on the teeth socket groove, wisdom teeth and other hidden parts of the cleaning, let the water flow out from the mouth or spit out naturally.Don't open your mouth against your teeth to avoid water sputtering on your body or face.