Dental handpiece is a tool commonly used in dental treatment for oral patients. Dental handpiece can be divided into high speed handpiece and low speed handpiece.The speed of high-speed handpiece reaches 350-420,000 revolutions per minute, which is mainly used for treatment and repair (such as drilling and cutting).Low speed handpiece are divided into straight handpiece and bending handpiece. The straight handpiece is used for polishing and treatment outside the mouth, while the bending handpiece is used for treatment inside the mouth.It is well made and complex in structure
Its working principle is driven by compressed air to drive the wind wheel to rotate at a high speed, thereby driving the dental bur to complete operations such as drilling and grinding the tooth.
1. According to the connection mode with the connecting pipe, it can be divided into the one with quick coupling and the one without quick coupling
2. According to the connection type of the connecting pipe, it can be divided into two holes (driving gas, water); three holes (driving gas, water, atomizing gas); four holes (atomizing gas, return gas) and six fiber holes (driving gas) , Water atomization gas, return gas and two electrode columns) mobile phone.
3. According to the exhaust mode of the mobile phone, it can be divided into internal exhaust (four holes and six holes) and external exhaust (two holes) mobile phones.
4. According to the diameter of the mobile phone head, it can be divided into large (head diameter φ12.2); medium (head diameter φ11.2); small (head diameter φ10.2). Due to the different size of the head, the power of the phone is also different, and the use is also slightly different.
5. According to the installation and removal methods of mobile phone burs, it can be divided into two types: gland type and wrench type.
Pneumatic oil spray tank is the most ideal lubrication tool. It can not only lubricate dental handpieces, but also achieve the effect of cleaning bearings and wind wheels.
1. Remove the bur before using the oil spray can (the screw-type dental handpiece can be turned 1/4 turn), wrap the machine head with paper, and insert the nozzle of the oil can into the air inlet of the dental handpiece to ensure that there is enough Air pressure.
2. The air pressure spray tank must be used vertically, each spraying for 2-3 seconds.
3. The nozzle of the 2-hole dental handpiece is aimed at the large hole; the nozzle of the 4-hole dental handpiece is aimed at the second largest hole.
4. For the dripping method, drip 4 drops of oil against the big hole, and then use an air gun to blow intermittently into the oiling hole for 30 seconds.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use industrial lubricants for lubrication to prevent patients from being poisoned.
6. Dental handpieces that have not been used for a long time should be fully oiled, sealed and stored.
1. When using the dental handpiece, it must be careful, meticulous, and slight. It is strictly forbidden to operate it brutally, and do not drop the phone to the ground;
2. Regardless of the angle, you should follow the up and down lifting method to operate, do light touch, jog, and do not force sideways.
3. Use improved pen-holding style to hold the phone, find a stable fulcrum, and operate intermittently.
4. According to the different tooth positions and different shapes of the prepared holes, replace the mobile phone and the needle in time to minimize the wear of the mobile phone bearings.
5. To use sharp burs, blunt burs are not only time-consuming and laborious, but also cause damage to the mobile phone and increase the suffering of patients.
6. When using the dental handpiece, always check whether the bur is loose, so as not to cause flying needles. 7. Choose different mobile phones according to different clinical situations (for example, use a mini-type mobile phone that does not affect the line of sight when the posterior teeth is opened; use a strong and high-torque dental mobile phone in tooth preparation)
8. The one-time workload is too large. Two dental handpieces should be used in turn. One is to prevent the dental handpiece from being damaged by excessive load, and the other is to save the time of replacing the dental handpiece.
9. The movement of the dental handpiece has severe radial swing. It is strictly forbidden to use it when it moves longitudinally, and it is strictly prohibited to use the dental handpiece when there is no water or water shortage.
10. Air pressure and water pressure will change with how much the treatment table is used. Therefore, the air pressure and water pressure should be checked frequently during clinical operation to ensure the normal use of the dental handpiece.