Compressed air is an indispensable source of power in oral treatment. The main function of dental air compressors is to provide power for the control of water/air spray guns, turbine handpieces, sandblasting machines and other dental equipment and treatment machines to ensure continuous and reliable operation. When choosing an air compressor, stability is the most important factor. A medical compressed air system that can provide clean, dry, and oil-free is the primary condition to ensure the normal operation of the oral comprehensive treatment table. A good dental air compressor is reliable behind the scenes. Work, medical staff can concentrate on treatment.
Dental compressed air must completely avoid oil or solid particles pollution, because these impurities will reduce the service life of high-quality dental materials and malfunction of precision equipment. UMG's air compressor equipped with a dryer can ensure a stable dryness, and at the same time, the performance without regeneration time can also ensure continuous operation without pause. Air polluted by moisture, oil and small particles is not suitable for dental treatment. The lower pressure of UMG air compressor ensures high-quality, odorless and tasteless compressed air.
At present, dental chairs are equipped with such as: 1-4 dental clinics and 4-7 dental clinics. The commonly used compressed air equipment is piston air compressor; the commonly used compressed air equipment in dental hospitals of a certain scale is oil-free screw compressor (Water lubricated screw machine) or frame type multi-head piston machine.
1. Check whether the pipeline is leaking
2. Is there an increase in air supply?
3, the machine head is aging or malfunctioning
4. Is the air filter blocked?
5. Is the joint between the nose and the air compressor tank leaking?
6. Is there any problem with the pressure switch?
1. Daily maintenance: clean up dust, record the time of refueling and shutting down, add water to the air compressor tank, and check if there is any abnormal noise.
2.Monthly maintenance: Check whether the pipeline is leaking, focusing on the metal hose and solenoid valve.
3. Maintenance every year: Tighten the screw in the distribution box; replace the filter element of the air compressor inlet, and check the automatic drainage pipeline of the refrigerated dryer.
4. Mid-to-late maintenance (2 years): Replace the automatic drainage pipe of the refrigeration dryer; check and replace the metal hose.
For air compressors in the dental industry, stability is the most important factor. At the same time, dental compressed air must be clean and hygienic. Therefore, it is best to use oil-free air compressors. Equipment that does not meet the requirements will threaten the life safety of patients and the service life of high-quality medical equipment. The air compressor used in dentistry also has corresponding standards and certifications. Pay attention to it when purchasing.