Compressed air is an indispensable source of power in oral treatment. The main function of air compressor for dental chair is to provide power for the control of water/air spray guns, turbine handpieces, sandblasting machines and other dental equipment and treatment machines to ensure continuous and reliable operation. When choosing a dental compressor machine, stability is the most important factor. A dentist dental medical compressor system that can provide clean, dry, and oil-free is the primary condition to ensure the normal operation of the oral comprehensive treatment table. A good dental air compressor for sale is reliable behind the scenes. Work, medical staff can concentrate on treatment.
Dental compressed air must completely avoid oil or solid particles pollution, because these impurities will reduce the service life of high-quality dental materials and malfunction of precision equipment. UMG's air compressor for dental unit equipped with a dryer can ensure a stable dryness, and at the same time, the performance without regeneration time can also ensure continuous operation without pause. Air polluted by moisture, oil and small particles is not suitable for dental treatment. The lower pressure of UMG dental compressor for sale ensures high-quality, odorless and tasteless compressed air.
Different from dental surgeries, dental compressed air and vacuum system can lower the dew point of the compressed air by removing impurities through online filtration system. Air compressor dental unit can remove moisture from the air through compressed air dryers to protect your hand pieces and reduce bacteria on the dental surgical instruments. Dental compressed air and vacuum system can provide dentists with safety, convenience and cost effectiveness when dental staff are using it. It reduces problems related to portable cylinders and suction systems, especially the safety problem of patient and staff, transport and storage among patients and medical workers.
In the compression chamber, the oil free dental chair compressor don't use any oil-based or synthetic lubrication since it can make use of alternate materials which have the function of protecting the pump, such as water or a Teflon coating instead of oil. Dental oil free air compressor allows the machine to move smoothly and successfully without needing lubrication. Air compressor without oil eliminates the need for in-line oil filtration and completely reduces the risk of oil contamination for the most part.
At present, dental chairs are equipped with such as: 1-4 dental clinics and 4-7 dental clinics. The commonly used compressed air equipment is piston air compressor; the commonly used compressors in dental clinics and hospitals of a certain scale is oil-free screw compressor (Water lubricated screw machine) or frame type multi-head piston machine.
1. Check whether the pipeline of air compressor for dental use is leaking
2. Is there an increase in air supply?
3. The dental air compressor head is aging or malfunctioning
4. Is the air filter blocked?
5. Is the joint between the nose and the air compressor tank leaking?
6. Is there any problem with the pressure switch of compressor for dental chair?
1. Daily maintenance of dental air compressor for sale: clean up dust, record the time of refueling and shutting down, add water to the air compressor tank, and check if there is any abnormal noise.
2. Monthly maintenance of dental compressor for sale: Check whether the pipeline is leaking, focusing on the metal hose and solenoid valve.
3. Dental compressor machine maintenance every year: Tighten the screw in the distribution box; replace the filter element of the air compressor inlet, and check the automatic drainage pipeline of the refrigerated dryer.
4. Mid-to-late maintenance (2 years): Replace the automatic drainage pipe of the refrigeration dryer; check and replace the metal hose.
For air compressors in the dental industry, stability is the most important factor. At the same time, dental compressed air must be clean and hygienic. Therefore, it is best to use oil-free air compressors. Equipment that does not meet the requirements will threaten the life safety of patients and the service life of high-quality medical equipment. The air compressor used in dentistry also has corresponding standards and certifications. Pay attention to it when purchasing.