The maintenance and repair of the high-pressure sterilizer is a regular task, and the quality of the maintenance work directly affects the operation efficiency and service life of the sterilization by autoclave. Therefore, proper maintenance and overhaul are required for proper use.
The appearance of the high-pressure sterilizer and the sterilization room should be kept clean and dry. The autoclave is suitable for medical and health undertakings, scientific research, agriculture, and other units to sterilize medical equipment, dressings, glassware, solution culture medium, etc. It's deal equipment.
The probe and water level gauge of the autoclave should be cleaned regularly. The door frame and rubber ring of the autoclave are not damaged, and the air inlet should not be blocked.
An autoclave is a device that uses an electric heating wire to heat water to generate steam and can maintain a certain pressure. It mainly consists of a barrel that can be sealed, a pressure gauge, exhaust valve, safety valve, electric heating wire, etc. The autoclave should preferably be coated with talc powder on the strip after each day of use to increase strip life.
The interlocking device of the autoclave door should be flexible and reliable, open freely, and the trap should be cleaned once a month to facilitate the exhaust of cold air and maintain the temperature.
After the autoclave has been used for one year, a comprehensive and systematic inspection should be carried out by a qualified testing department every year, which includes the cylinder, door, piping system, electrical system, etc. Safety valves, temperature gauges, and pressure gauges should be checked regularly to ensure the safety and normal use of the equipment.
If it is parked for a long time, the autoclave should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, should not be exposed to rain and should be covered if necessary.
An autoclave is a high-pressure container that uses a pressure higher than normal pressure to raise the boiling point of water to a high temperature above 100 °C to sterilize liquids or appliances.
The generator should be drained of water, the door should be left open, and the sterilization chamber should be kept clean and dry.
(1) The autoclave should be operated and controlled by trained and qualified personnel, and the entire sterilization process should be supervised by a special person.
(2) It is not possible to rely on automatic water level protection completely, and you should always pay attention to the water level to avoid burning out the electric heating tube.
(3) When adding water manually, the power supply of the autoclave should be cut off first, vent valve 3 should be opened to relieve pressure, and then the water inlet valve should be opened to add water. Do not open the water inlet valve when the interlayer is under pressure. The vent valve should be opened when adding water.
(4) When the sterilization chamber is under pressure, the interlocking handle cannot be lifted, and the door cannot be forced to open.
(5) The steam should be released slowly after sterilizing the liquid. The door can only be opened when the temperature of the liquid drops below 70°C, and the door can be opened immediately after sterilization is prohibited.
(6) If there is a power failure or other reasons during the sterilization process and the temperature is lower than the sterilization temperature, the autoclave should restart the timing when the temperature reaches the sterilization temperature again.
(7) Pull the safety valve handle several times a week when the interlayer is under pressure to ensure the safety valve works normally.